Inception meeting with the Lian Local Government Unit Heads on “Coastal and Marine Resource Enhancement Project”. The DLSU Shields Ocean Research (SHORE) will implement the Coral Reef Enhancement component. Pusod will partner with Tanggol Kalikasan and the US DOI for the Fishery Law Enforcement Training, with DENR BMB for Pawikan Conservation, and the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources for the Sea Cucumber Production Training. This is a DENR funded project.
Pusod Inc. would like to invite you to a special night of live jazz music while enjoying the sunset at Taal Lake. Tots Tolentino, known for his passionate and articulate style of music, will be playing tenor sax and clarinet with his friends on December 8, 2015, 5:30 pm at Pusod Taal Lake Conservation Center. Tickets are P1,000 each or you may purchase a full table for 8 people for P7,500. Dinner will be served. Proceeds from this event will benefit the Pusod Taal Lake Conservation Center which is the hub of research and learning activities for Taal Lake. It is the current station of the USAID grant (Lake Taal: Sustaining native biodiversity in the face of aquaculture, climate change, and non-native species) being undertaken by the University of Santo Tomas and the California Academy of Sciences. It is also the site of DOST, Batangas State University and research work of various schools. To register please visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/sax-at-sunset-tickets-19324992573 or email email@example.com
Build your own boat and sail it by the end of the event!! Share it with a fishing family for bringing tourists sailing around the lake and use it when you wish or cart if off in a trailer. P19,500 complete materials, breakfast for 4 (2days), coffee and tent accommodations (hut and hotel options available nearby for those not willing to camp out). Register today with Jovell at 043 757 3192.
Do you want to experience a one of a kind adventure this summer?
Summer Arts Batangas launches the first green festival in Batangas!
Bonbon Festival is a one day event which will be participated by young professionals, students, different artists in Batangas Province and invited guests from other places. A Green Festival that aims to support and sustain the environment by using arts and culture as one of the instruments.
If you are searching for a unique place to explore, where you can also appreciate the beauty of nature, local music and arts and have a good time with family and friends, then Bonbon Festival is perfect for you!
HERE’S WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
* It’s more fun in Batangas: Eco-Cultural Trail – A knowledge tour within the famous landmarks of Taal. It aims to expose the participants on the history and the beauty of Batangas as well as promoting the province as well. It is also intended to create camaraderie among the participants while learning and having fun.
* Sining I Aralin I Buhayin – This component comprises the art workshops and seminars on the event. This will focus on the educational and spiritual elements of the festival. This also includes indie film showing which will show different short films regarding arts, music and environment.
* LAGABlab – What is a camp if there’s no bonfire? The working title defines the igniting passion of the participants who are all gathered in one place to fill the place with light and warmth. Music jamming and sharing of experiences are some of the parts of this component.
* Lipa Actors Company Performance Laboratory – This includes different performances of the Lipa Actors Company resident artists and apprentice.
* Bonbon Festival: Concert – This component will culminate the event. Performances from different groups will transpire, as well as the performances of the participants. It aims to summarize everything that has happened during the festival and to create a lasting memory with the people who were part of this event.