Our Board of Trustees
The Management Team
TLCC Property Custodian
Interested to intern with us?
Send us your resume via email : email@example.com and a short note on how you can add value to our work!
What We Do?
Pusod's MISSION is to Protect and Enhance the Ecosystems of The Philippines, and to show their significance to the world. Pusod believes we owe our success to the communities we serve. Our policy is to work in areas and on projects where we have been asked to participate by local individuals, communities, governments, sustainable businesses and NGOs. In this way Pusod works with respect for local wisdom, and in participation with all available stakeholders for fruitful partnerships and results.
Our agimat, or logo, was inspired by a blend of our totem, the pawikan, or sea turtle, and the pusod, which means belly button and umbilical cord in Tagalog and Bisayan. We remain ever grateful to the talents of artist Lakandiwa de Leon, who created this symbol for Pusod.
Pusod is a proud member of the following:
- Lipa Headwaters Council
- Taal Volcano Protected Area Management Board
Our Partners are:
- Local Government of Lian, Batangas
- Local Government of Nasugbu, Batangas
- Ayala Land, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Bantay Kalikasan Foundation
- Babilonia Fund
- Batangas Provincial Government
- Batangas State University
- California Academy of Sciences
- De La Salle Lipa
- Department of Education - Batangas Province
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources RIVA CALABARZON
- Department of Science and Technology
- First Asia Institute of Technology and Humanities
- Foundation for Philippine Environment
- Forest Foundation, Inc.
- GeoInfometrics Solution Co.
- Globe Bridging Communities
- Hands on Manila
- Kilusan ng Maliliit na Mangingisda sa Lawa ng Taal (small fisherfolk organization of TVPL)
- Malampaya Foundation Inc.
- National Museum
- Peace and Equity Foundation
- Primer Group of Companies
- University of Santo Tomas
- UP Economics Foundation
- UPS Foundation
- and numerous individual donors