Our Board of Trustees
Our Management Staff
Project Assistant for Taal Volcano Protected Landscape
Project Assistant for Mt. Malarayat Forest Reserve and Verde Island Passage
Community/Eco Tour Guide
Pusod Taal Lake Conservation Center
Want to apply as intern?
What We Do?
Pusod's MISSION is to Protect and Enhance the Ecosystems of The Philippines, and to show their significance to the world. Pusod believes we owe our success to the communities we serve. Our policy is to work in areas and on projects where we have been asked to participate by local individuals, communities, governments, sustainable businesses and NGOs. In this way Pusod works with respect for local wisdom, and in participation with all available stakeholders for fruitful partnerships and results.
Our agimat, or logo, was inspired by a blend of our totem, the pawikan, or sea turtle, and the pusod, which means belly button and umbilical cord in Tagalog and Bisayan. We remain ever grateful to the talents of artist Lakandiwa de Leon, who created this symbol for Pusod.
Pusod is a proud member of the following:
- Taal Volcano Protected Area Management Board
- Lipa Headwaters Council
Our Partners are:
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources RIVA CALABARZON
- Department of Education - Batangas Province
- Kilusan ng Maliliit na Mangingisda sa Lawa ng Taal (small fisherfolk organization of TVPL)
- California Academy of Sciences
- Babilonia Fund
- Globe Bridging Communities
- Philippine Tropical Forest Conservation Foundation
- UPS Foundation
- Team Energy Foundation
- Peace and Equity Foundation
- Foundation for Philippine Environment
- UP Economics Foundation
- Department of Science and Technology
- Batangas Provincial Government
- Malampaya Foundation Inc.
- Hands on Manila
- First Asia Institute of Technology and Humanities
- De La Salle Lipa
- Batangas State University
- University of Santo Tomas
- National Museum
- and numerous individual donors