|Do you want to experience a one of a kind adventure this summer?
Summer Arts Batangas launches the first green festival in Batangas!
Bonbon Festival is a one day event which will be participated by young professionals, students, different artists in Batangas Province and invited guests from other places. A Green Festival that aims to support and sustain the environment by using arts and culture as one of the instruments.
If you are searching for a unique place to explore, where you can also appreciate the beauty of nature, local music and arts and have a good time with family and friends, then Bonbon Festival is perfect for you!
HERE’S WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
* It’s more fun in Batangas: Eco-Cultural Trail - A knowledge tour within the famous landmarks of Taal. It aims to expose the participants on the history and the beauty of Batangas as well as promoting the province as well. It is also intended to create camaraderie among the participants while learning and having fun.
* Sining I Aralin I Buhayin - This component comprises the art workshops and seminars on the event. This will focus on the educational and spiritual elements of the festival. This also includes indie film showing which will show different short films regarding arts, music and environment.
* LAGABlab - What is a camp if there’s no bonfire? The working title defines the igniting passion of the participants who are all gathered in one place to fill the place with light and warmth. Music jamming and sharing of experiences are some of the parts of this component.
* Lipa Actors Company Performance Laboratory - This includes different performances of the Lipa Actors Company resident artists and apprentice.
* Bonbon Festival: Concert - This component will culminate the event. Performances from different groups will transpire, as well as the performances of the participants. It aims to summarize everything that has happened during the festival and to create a lasting memory with the people who were part of this event.